The Lion Roars Today
I've had the privilege of reading many more than five powerful blogs lately, but here are some bloggers who deserve the award for their strong voices and the ethical perspective they assert:
1. Estée Klar-Wolfond of The Joy of Autism.
2. Steve D. of One Dad's Opinion.
3. Kassiane of The Rettdevil's Rants.
4. Andrea of Andrea's Buzzing About.
5. Mike Stanton of Action for Autism.
What makes writing on the Internet good and powerful? Among other things, one must have an understanding of the responsibility that goes along with the power to influence others' lives worldwide, a solid sense of one's own worldview and values, and the courage to translate those values into action.