Whose Planet Is It Anyway?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Meme-orabilia

It's been a while since I last did a meme, but they are always fun to do from time to time. I've been tagged by athenivanidx for the Five Things Meme. Here goes:


5 things found in your bag:

My purse is pretty boring. Wallet, keys, cell phone, notebook, pen.


5 favorite things in your room:

Because my bedroom is boring too, I'll go with my office for this one. A wooden duck, a fuzzy little elephant, a very overgrown pothos plant, a squeeze ball that looks like a basketball, and a tin of Altoids Mango Sours (a substitute for overindulgence in chocolate).


5 things you have always wanted to do:

Travel to many different countries; get a book published (but not in the autiebiography genre); visit a space colony, although I'm not sure if I would want to live in one; have a romantic relationship with a cyborg; and use a time machine to explore different historical periods. (Hey, the rules didn't say the answers had to be realistic.)


5 things you are currently into:

Getting outside and enjoying the spring weather; blogging, of course; playing spider solitaire; reading the Twilight series of vampire novels, which were meant for teenage girls, but the clerk at the bookstore told me that she's noticed a lot of moms have been reading them; and practicing liberation by shovel in my yard, which has some stuff growing in it that I'm tired of, and is also getting overrun by Canada thistles. I need to buy some Round-Up.

5 people you’d like to tag:

Anne C., at Existence is Wonderful; Joey's Mom at Life with Joey; geosaru at Autism All the Time; Laurentius Rex at In Regione Caecorum Rex Est Luscus; and last but not least, Attila the Mom at Cheaper than Therapy (I'm curious as to what else is in Attila's closet with the Evil Bunny Slippers of Doom).

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • awesome! I enjoyed reading your responses.....

    spider solitaire is fun.........though I am more partial to Freecell these days, as are The Integral and Athena.

    send us a poetry challenge please.....read about that at our poetry challenge page

    we're trying to get the idea started......

    how are you doing?

    thanks for participating in the meme

    peace out

    Ivan of athenivanidx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM  

  • I want to find those mango altoids!!!

    By Blogger Joeymom, at 7:38 AM  

  • Whips, chains and leather crotchless underwear. Just kidding.

    Actually it's a pillow graveyard. I'm like the Goldilocks of pillows. This one is too hard, this one is too soft....

    LOL

    By Blogger Attila the Mom, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home